Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm back in the swing...

Well after being down with the flu for a week and then trying to catch up I am finally back to the norm. Well what I call norm. LOL

I want to THANK EVERYONE for the warm regards and wishing me a speedy recovery plus your patients and understanding through out the week.

We had some nasty storms over the weekend with lots of rain. Again the rain.... I don't know if it is ever going to stop raining. So it was a good time to finish some fall projects.


Well I have been promising everyone some New Fall Releases and I have just released 3 of them. More will come by the end of the week. I hope you all enjoy the new patterns and the one of a kinds will be up for sale soon. I will let you know where I am posting them for sale.

1. 2.
3.

1. Prim Cat with Pumpkin *Its all mine* Pattern
2. Primitive Headless Pumpkin Pattern
3. Prim Witchy Make-do


Just go to my website http://www.oldehomesteadbarn.com/

In closing I just wanted to remind everyone that the Daisy of a Drawing will be ending in 2 days! Remember the more you buy the more chances you have of winning. There will be 3 winners!!!!

Good Luck to All!

Have a great night!!! Blessings Vicky

No comments: