Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm back......

Hello Everyone!!! I am back..... after being sick for just about 3 weeks now and my son coming for a visit I am finally on the mend. WOOO HOOO Its been a long three weeks. Even though I was sick I had a wonderful visit with my son and his girlfriend. Just took a lot of naps. I sure do miss them and wished they lived closer. We do plan to go to RI and spend Christmas with my family. It has been 5 years since I have been home for Christmas. I just can't wait!

I have been crafting here and there when I was up to it. I have lots in the works and so I am hoping within the next few days to be put them together and finished them up. I will have some great new items for the 4th, fall and snowman.

Till next time...Have a wonderful evening! Blessings to All

No comments: