Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Long awaited wait is over!! Prim Standing Bunny


Prim Standing Bunny *Ottis*
Well, I finally finished the pattern you have all been waiting for..LOL
It took me a bit but I wanted to make sure it was perfect. This is a easy pattern that comes with step by step instructions from start to finish.
He is a free standing bunny with a base.
When he completed he will stand approx. 26 inches tall.
epattern is $8.75 (click here to purchase )
mailed pattern $10.75 ( click here to purchase )
Let me know what you think! Blessings Vicky

5 comments:

AngieSH said...

OMG he is precious!!!! I will be getting this pattern as soon as I get paid!

Jean Barker said...

Hi Vicky,
I absolutely love this bunny! I just purchased the pattern and can't wait to give it a try. Hope mine turns out as nice as yours. Your so talented, I truely love all your designs.
Prim Blessings,
Jean

~Judy~ said...

I truly love him. Great bunny!

Sharon Wink Ormando said...

AWESOME! Came across your blog by blog hoping all day.....need to get off here......I'm addicted now and will have to seek help. LOL
Everything you have is wonderful......

Olde Homestead Barn said...

THANK YOU ALL!! I am so glad you like him. I promise you will be able to make him stand! I have more standing items coming. Blessings Vicky