Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Brand New Fall 2011 Pattern





Well ladies.... meet Paxton


Isn't he a hoot! I really do like him and I hope you all will too.


Just a little something different for the upcoming fall season


Brand NEW Fall 2011 Pumpkin Man *Paxton* Pattern

This really is a easy pattern which comes with step by step instructions. I promise it is easy to make!!!

He measures 13 inches in diameter at the bottom of his body. From the top of the stems to his toes he measures 32 inches in length.


He is a nice large piece and great for the entire fall season!



EPattern $8.75 (CLICK HERE )

More patterns coming soon!



3 comments:

nancy huggins said...

I guess now that nice weather is here it really is time to start tinking about Fall and Winter..He is a cute one to think about :)

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Oh My! He's sooo ADORABLE!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Too cute~
smiles
Teresa