Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hello Hello....



Well it is still very cold her in Iowa but the snow is gone. There is hope they are saying 50's by the end of the week. We are going to have a heat wave! LOL



I will be adding NEW One of a kinds and Stitch patterns to website by the end of the day! I do have a New Bunny with Daisy's Pattern that has just been released and a How to make prim covered boxes and books. Stop by to see what's NEW ~ http://www.oldehomesteadbarn.com/catalog.php?category=25



I have exciting NEWS. I have just added a NEW Category to my website! VPATTERNS

What is a VPATTERN? This is a video of me actually making the item. You will not only receive the pattern/recipe but you will also receive a video of me showing you how to make the item step by step. Hopefully this will take the guess work out of making an item. Plus they will come right to your email!



I have two VPATTERNS to offer this week: How to make gummy bulbs and how to make the grungy jars,electric light stems and grungy cans.



I will have some NEW Americana Patterns out by Tuesday. Just putting the finishing touches on them today.



If you get a chance stop by Primitive Basketcase Blog ~http://primitivebasketcase.blogspot.com/. Pam is a very Talented Artist who make prim baskets by hand and great prim items for you all to purchase! I just purchased one of her Prim Black Bunny's and just can't wait to get him. I just had to have him!



Have a wonderful day! Blessings to All!!!

2 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Vicky,
I can't wait to see your new patterns. I love your stuff and always get the highest compliments from people when I create a prim using your patterns. Thanks for your kind words and buying the prim bunny.
Hugs,
Pam

Olde Homestead Barn said...

Hello Pam,
Auhh how nice!!! Did you see the link to your site that I figured out how to put on. I don't think it totally correct but its on there. LOL I JUST LOVE MY BUNNY!!!! Thank you! You did a great job on him! I opened the box and went right on the shelf. I am thinking about the set of 3 baskets. Do you make those all the time? Have a great night! Keep up the good work! Blessings Vicky