Tuesday, November 10, 2009

He is a HIT!!!




Primitive Snowman *Sitter* Pattern $8.75

He is a HIT!!! This is one of my Brand New Releases and is a BIG HIT with my customers!I would NEVER state this if it wasn't true and this is the first time I have ever posted a pattern on my blog. I am taken back with how popular he is so I wanted all the crafter's to know I am offering the pattern for sale right here on my blog. This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PATTERN. Just click on the instant download button below, pay using paypal and you will receive a download button to get your pattern right away!



He is a easy snowman to make and sells EXTREMELY WELL!!! You can make him more prim by making him darker with your coffee stain solution. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me at vingwe@mchsi.com
Blessings Vicky

3 comments:

Stitchesnstrokes said...

OF COURSE he's a hit! He is awesome!!!! Just love this little sitter, copied out my pattern already and going to do it as soon as i can... All of your patterns rock, Vic! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute snowman Vicky! Glad to hear that he is such a hit! It seems like snowmen are always popular!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh My Gosh Vicky!
He is a hit. How sweet is he, right down to his little bell button, his top hat, and his little swinging legs. You have done a beautiful job.

I was blog hopping and came across your blog. What a breath of fresh air. I just love it. Thank you for sharing. I see you even have free patterns that you share. What a jewel you are. With times so tough for all this Christmas, I am doing more sewing and less buying.

I have signed up to follow your blog. I can't wait to see what you share next. Please pop over and visit me. I would be so honored if you would sign up to follow my blog as well.

Country hugs sweetie. Thanks again for sharing. Sherry