Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's been a while...

Hello All! It's been a while since my last post. I have been super busy and not feeling well. Hubby was sick and just felt like he had to share it with me. He likes to keep things in the family... LOL

I have some new patterns with more to come in the next few days. I have also started my own product line. WHOOO HOOO Very exciting! We now offer rusty items, mica flakes, grungy tappers and grungy tea lights. Tomorrow we will have german glitter glass ready for sale. Coming soon... Reed Diffusers, Room Sprays and Potpourri Oil.

Looking forward to Christmas. I just can't wait! I know I should not be wishing the months by but we are going home to RI for a visit and to spend the Holiday's with my son and family. Just to sit down with my entire family for Christmas dinner will be awesome. Plus not to mention seeing all the kids open their gifts. Anyway....

I will have a new free pattern listed for you all to enjoy tomorrow. If you get a chance stop by my website www.oldehomesteadbarn.com to see our new items

Have a wonderful night! Blessings Vicky

No comments: