Saturday, February 26, 2011

6 Prim Waxed Grungy Black Eggs for SALE



Well, here they are my prim friends..... 6 Actual Prim Waxed Grungy Black Eggs
You wanted wax dipped eggs and I made them for you!


You will receive 6 prim waxed grungy black eggs.


I think they turned out very prim and look terrific in any prim bowl or box.
Great for year round display too!

The Prim Waxed Grungy Black Eggs have been designed and handcrafted by me and will arrive at your door step wrapped nicely in a cello bag.


They smell yummy too!!! They all have a nice cinnamon, vanilla bun scent.

They measure approximately 2 ½ inches in length each

Shipping is included in price for USA ONLY.
I would be happy to ship to Canada and Australia just send me an email vingwe@mchsi.com for a shipping quote.

HURRY A LIMITIED SUPPLY IS ON HAND!!!
SORRY SOLD OUT!!! Thank you all for the orders!!!

5 comments:

Bebe said...

Love the Eggs Vicky!

Firecracker Kid said...

Nicely done! Real primitive:)
Carol

busybee said...

i would love a set of these eggs! my email is jquertermous09@gmail.com i have paypal if that is ok?

Olde Homestead Barn said...

So glad to hear that you all like the prim waxed eggs. I only have one set left! They went fast. WOOO HOOO Have a wonderful day! Thank you all again! Blessings Vicky

The Picture Book Playground said...

Hi There!
Love your site! Any way you might list my charity on your site? I am looking for prim dolls and animals to donate to CT shelter kids. Here is the link:
http://clarasclosetsoftdesignsforhomeandlife.blogspot.com/p/project-plush-donate-soft-dolls-for.html
. I would so appreciate it as I know crafters are very generous.
Thanks!
Sallie